WineCollective is growing and so is our team. We want to start off 2017 with a bang, and what better way to do that than with a new team member! Here is what we are looking for, let us know if it sounds like you.
We are in search of a dynamic Customer Relations Coordinator
- Hours Mon-Fri 9-5
- Salary TBD based on experience, 2 week vacation after 6 months
- Start date: Latest start date January 23rd, 2017
- Proficiency with, or ability to quickly learn, new software platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Professional phone etiquette
- Positive nature, and be an inherent people pleaser
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Self-starter and takes initiative
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of social media platforms
- Knowledge of liquor laws and regulations
- Strong wine (and beer) knowledge and desire to continue wine/beer education
- Proserve Certification (can be completed online)
We are a dynamic company that is looking for a multi-talented individual to wear several hats. This position is ideal for someone who enjoys challenges, can think on their toes, is keen to take initiative and solve problems, but also be a rockstar team player and communicator.
Your main responsibility is to deliver exceptional customer service to members and potential members. Answering incoming calls and emails for several brands. You must be able to learn new systems and processes quickly, and be able to confidently answer questions and resolve problems.
Additionally, you can expect to contribute to warehouse operations, photography, wine and beer tasting and proof-reading. There is also an opportunity for someone with design and editing experience to hone their craft. With many tasks at hand, it is imperative that candidates interested in this position are amazing at multi-tasking, time management and assessing priority of responsibilities. This is a perfect opportunity for a driven and dynamic individual to develop skills within the communications field.
It is essential to have a comprehensive working knowledge of the following software platforms, or be eager at learning: Lightroom, Photoshop, Dropbox, Highrise, Basecamp, WordPress, Zendesk and Mailchimp.
Beyond all, ability to present yourself and the company in a professional, but friendly and approachable manner. The Customer Relations Coordinator will be the first line of communication with customers and must convey a positive and helpful attitude at all times. We are a growing company that operates on a fast-pace. All team members must be able to improvise, take initiative, identify opportunities for improvement, create efficiency and have fun!
Submit resume with references to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, January 19th.