You have just joined WineCollective, or, you are the recipient of a pretty awesome gift. What to do next? While we are busy preparing next month’s deliveries, here is what you can do to make the most out of your WineCollective experience.
- Joining us on social media. Be our friend and keep up with what is going on in the WineCollective world, from events and education, to giveaways and contests.
- Become acquainted with your online account. When you login to your WineCollective account, you can update shipping information and payment information and keep tabs on your upcoming delivery. Once you receive your first delivery of wine, you will also be able to view all the wines you have received.
- Explore the online wine shop. Members receive 10% off all wines, and some selections are for members-only! Can’t wait for the first delivery, get a head-start on your WineCollective journey. The coupon code NEWWINEJOURNEY10 is good for $10 off your first online store order.
- Learn more about us! Take some time to discover our Blog and find out why we are so passionate about giving you the ultimate wine journey.
- In Calgary? Visit our retail store, Highfield by WineCollective for great members-only deals on wine, beer and spirits!
We understand that the anticipation must be overwhelming, waiting for a package is always exciting, especially when it is wine! Here is a bit of what to expect so that you are prepared to receive your wine.
- We will send you our Heads Up email on the first of the month, reminding you of your delivery and providing you with an estimated ship out date.
- Make note of our cut-off date in the Heads Up email. You have until the specified date to let us know if you need to arrange an alternate delivery date, or change your shipping information. After this date, we will not be able to amend addresses or delay the delivery, so be sure to reach out in time!
- You will then receive a Shipped Email when your package leaves our headquarters in Calgary. This email will contain your very valuable tracking number. Use this information to arrange last minute shipping changes with your courier.
- Your wine must be signed for by someone over the age of 19 and it can not be left on a doorstep or porch.
- Missed the delivery? Here are the next steps with each of our couriers.
- Share your experiences with us, from food pairings to favourite features, and even those you would rather not taste again, we love to know what you think of the wines!
Still have questions? Get in touch with us email@example.com