Can you believe August is over?! Time sure does fly when you’re enjoying vacation days, (somewhat) sunny weather, and many shared bottles of wine. We’re excited to welcome in the fall, but it’s always with a bit of sadness for Canadians to wrap up the summer. Take a look back with us at the featured WineCollective bottles that are bridging the gap into September. We’re sure some of these Italian reds, French whites, and all the bottles in between will be a welcome oasis between hockey tryouts, gymnastics meets, and all the school activities that come along with September. Cheers to more great wine and to another summer in the books!
WineCollective Member Wines
- Jasci & Marchesani Nerubè — Montepulciano | Abruzzo, Italy
- Rocca di Montemassi Calasole — Vermentino | Maremma, Italy
- Pyrène Pays de Cocagne — Merlot, Tannat, Syrah | Comté Tolosan, France
- Penner-Ash — Viognier | Oregon, USA
- Castello di Albola Oso — Sangiovese, Merlot, Syrah | Tuscany, Italy
- Barrel Burner — Cabernet Sauvignon | Paso Robles, USA
- Undurraga Aliwen — Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah | Colchagua Valley, Chile
- Cavit Maso Cervara — Teroldego | Trentino, Italy
- Giusti Sant’Eustachio — Incrocio Manzoni Bianco, Sauvignon Nepis, Chardonnay | Veneto, Italy
We hope you loved the wines you received and if you aren’t a member, you’re missing out on some really great wine! What are you waiting for?! See you next month when we recap all the amazing September wine or check out last month to see what else we shared!