There’s Always Time for Wine
Oh my goodness, the holiday season can be so overwhelming! We likely aren’t alone in being at least a little glad the hustle and bustle is over. That being said, December is also a great month in WineCollective’s calendar. We get to share wine with our members that are part of many memorable moments and nothing is better than that. From engagements to family gatherings, bottles from WineCollective are popped open all month long. We are so honoured to be part of the chaos and fun of the holiday season! Let’s take a look back to the wonderful featured wine we shared in December 2019.
WineCollective Featured Wine
- El Camino — Malbec | Mendoza, Argentina
- Adulation — Pinot Noir | California, USA
- Amata Prosecco — Glera | Veneto, Italy
- Cavazza — Tai Rosso | Veneto, Italy
- Diatom Bar-M — Chardonnay | California, USA
- Sunrock Illumina —Zinfandel, Shiraz | Okanagan Valley, Canada
- Montepeloso A Quo — Montepulciano, Cabernet Sauvignon, Sangiovese, Marselan, Alicante | Tuscany, Italy
- Opal Ridge — Semillon, Chardonnay | South Eastern, Australia
- Tridente Gota de Arena — Tempranillo | Castilla y León, Spain
- Clos d’Alzan Signargues Villages — Grenache, Mourvèdre, Syrah | Côtes-du-Rhône, France
- Westcott Estate — Chardonnay | Vinemount Ridge, Canada
- Burnt Ship Bay — Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc | Niagara Peninsula, Canada
We hope you loved the wines you received and members don’t forget: shop the WineCollective online store to stock up on your favourites from the month. If you aren’t a WineCollective member, you’re missing out on some really great wine! What are you waiting for?! See you next month when we recap all the amazing January wine that will be going out to members later this month!