Our friends at Canada Craft Club are looking for a new team member. If you love beer (just as much as you love wine) this might be a great opportunity for you!
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual in charge of coordinating beer. What does that mean? It isn’t a simple job to define. The Beer Product Coordinator, in a nutshell, is responsible for finding the best brews on the planet. For real though, we take this responsibility very seriously.
You will work alongside our Product Coordinator, becoming a key puzzle piece to the beer team. Duties will include:
- Create, develop and grow relationships with beer importers and brewers
- Produce beer related content – reviews, blogs, videos, social media.
- Manage forecasting, orders and inventory
- Provide beer education online, in-house and at the retail shop
- Customer service support via social media, phone, email & chat
- Retail shifts, aka valuable face-time with our members
- Representing the company at events, fundraisers and with our partners
The ideal candidate will possess all of these qualities:
- Approachable personality with the ability to provide rockstar customer service
- No-fear using new technology and software, and learning new systems quickly
- Beer lover. You should have a solid beer knowledge, but a thirst to never stop learning and growing
- You don’t need your Masters in English, but you must possess superior writing and grammar
- Exceptional communicator. You are an integral link in the team and must be able to share information and convey thoughts efficiently and clearly
As with any good team member, you should be willing to jump in and help when needed. We also require for you to be organized, able to prioritize efficiently, and address problems with critical thinking.
This job is not for the faint of heart, it will require someone with the ability to manage many requests and deadlines, ensuring everything keeps moving. Although you are dedicated to the beer industry, you must possess a ‘Jack/Jill of all trades’ skill set and a ‘yes’ attitude. From printing labels and packing orders to beer tasting, and everything in between.
You are qualified because you:
- Are Proserve certified
- Have some sort of cicerone/formal beer training
- Are able to haul cases of beer (20 kgs)
- Posses solid industry knowledge, AGLC guidelines and Connect Logistics
- Have your ear to the street and you know who’s who in the brew world
- Can demonstrate awesome writing skills
All applicants should be available for full-time employment, on a schedule of Monday-Friday 9-5 and flex hours. Our office is located in the SE industrial area and accessible by public transit.
If the above sounds exciting to you, we would like to hear from you. Include in your response: resume, cover letter, availability and start date, expected salary and any writing samples. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org