Is that Spring, beckoning our call? It just might be! March is a finicky month – with strange weather and often no stat holiday. All the confusion of being between seasons and dealing with a time change, makes March the perfect time to embrace a chilled Pinot Gris or a full-bodied Cabernet Sauvignon. Curious about the selections WineCollective sent out to subscribers in March? Check out the list below!
- 13th Street Winery – Gamay | Ontario, Canada
- Cellers Sant Rafel Joana – Grenache/Merlot | Monstant, Catalonia, Spain
- Fielding Red Conception – Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Syrah | Ontario, Canada
- Racine – Picpoul de Pinet | Languedoc, France
- Château Boutisse 1999 – Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec, Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot | Bordeaux, France
- Luigi Baudana Dragon – Chardonnay, Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc, Nascetta | Langhe, Italy
- Torrae del Sale – Sangiovese | Puglia, Italy
- Crowded House – Sauvignon Blanc | Marlborough, New Zealand
- Casa de la Ermita Crianza – Monastrell | Jumilla, Spain
- Wally – Pinot Noir | Loire Valley, France
- Cintila – Castelão | Península de Setúbal, Portugal
- Ladybird Red Blend – Petite Sirah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Petit Verdot | Paso Robles, California **Exclusive!
- Ladybird – Chardonnay | Central Coast, California **Exclusive!
- Ladybird – Cabernet Sauvignon | Paso Robles, California **Exclusive!
- Domaine of the Bees Grenaschista – Grenache | Côtes Catalanes, France **Exclusive!
- Laughing Stock – Pinot Gris | British Columbia, Canada
It can be daunting to take on this many wines, but luckily we are professionals here at WineCollective. Throughout the year we are travelling the world – both in person and in our wine glasses at home, to make sure we are sending out the best wine on the planet.
Stay up to date with what we are featuring by following us on social media or subscribe to WineCollective and become a member!