As we welcome in August, let’s take a look back to July! So many fond memories. Some rain, some sunshine, but most importantly: great wine. We like to share the wonderful wine WineCollective members enjoyed in the previous month in case anything piques your interest. Or to just settle your curiosity. Our July wines had us all over the world, with a few different bottles from France. And since it’s summer and there is no better time, we shared a really great French Rosé — perfect for those hot days.
WineCollective Member Wines
- Triennes Les Auréliens Rouge — Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah | Méditerranée IGP, France
- Las Niñas Inocencia — Carmenère | Colchagua Valley, Chile
- Portal del Montsant Santes — Tempranillo | Montsant, Spain
- Landmark Overlook — Pinot Noir | California, USA
- Saveurs du Temps — Syrah, Grenache | Costières de Nîmes, France
- Frog’s Leap — Sauvignon Blanc | California, USA
- Cantine Faliesi Arbosto Bianco — Coda di Volpe | Campania, Italy
- Château Gantonnet — Sauvignon, Muscadelle, Semillon | Bordeaux, France
- Susana Balbo Crios — Malbec, Syrah, Petit Verdot | Uco Valley, Argentina
- Château Picourneau — Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Petit Verdot | Haut-Médoc, France
We hope you loved the wines you received and if you aren’t a member, you’re missing out on some really great wine! What are you waiting for?! See you next month when we recap all the amazing August wine!