We are excited to introduce you to Colene Clemens Vineyards from Willamette Valley. Brand new to Alberta and with no presence currently outside the province, Colene Clemens is being featured this week on Tannic.
Only 2,200 cases are produced annually, and a very small allocation has arrived in Canada. We have brought in three estate Pinot Noirs from Colene Clemens’ 2011 vintage that offer great value from Oregon. They are named Victoria, Margo and Adriane.
- Colene Clemens is family owned and operated, dedicated 100% to estate produced Pinot Noir
- Joe and Vicki Stark established Colene Clemens (named after Vicki’s grandmother) in 2008
- Originally 23 acres (planted in 2006), the estate has grown to 41 acres
- Clones planted: Dijon 115, 667, 777 and Pommard
- The estate is located on the western edge of Chehalem Mountains AVA
- Winemaker Steve Goff has worked previously as assistant winemaker at Beaux Freres
- Not overshadowing the Pinot, but equally impressive is the views from the tasting room (we highly recommend you visit!)
There are less than 25 cases still remaining in the province. Tannic members, log in at 9 am on Wednesday May 7th to secure your Colene Clemens Pinot!