Taking a Look Back
As the kids wrap up the school year and we officially enter the summer months, we are in the perfect time for enjoying wine. Each month we send out wine to our amazing members all across Canada. It’s a chance for us to share the wonderful wine we discover throughout the year. And June is no different.
June Wine Facts
- We included a red blend from Klet Brda in Slovenia, which is special because over 70% of Slovenian wine doesn’t leave the country!
- Just in time for Canada Day we included 3 wines from some of Canada’s best wineries: Creekside Estate, Inniskillin, and Pelee Island.
- The Sparkling Rosé from Varichon & Clerc Privilège was aged 9 months “sur lattes”—meaning ‘on its side’—to add aromatic complexity.
Take a look at the great bottles enjoyed by WineCollective members last month. Let’s get out on the patio and front porch to finally enjoy some sun!
- Château Fuissé Saint-Véran – Chardonnay | Burgundy, France
- Inniskillin Discovery Series – Tempranillo | Okanagan Valley, BC, Canada
- Château Guillot – Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon | Bordeaux Supérieur, France
- Krasno Red Blend – Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot | Goriška brda, Slovenia
- Falia Bianco – Garganega, Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, Sauvignon, Trebbiano | Veneto, Italy
- Las Capas Tinto – Garnacha, Tempranillo, Macabeu | Calatayud, Spain
- Creekside – Pinot Grigio | Ontario, Canada
- Le Cirque Rouge – Grenache, Carignan, Syrah | Tautavel, France
- Pelee Island Lola – Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon | Ontario, Canada
- Salentein Numina Gran Corte – Malbec, Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot, Cabernet Franc, Merlot | Uco Valley, Argentina
- Dominio de Punctum – Sauvignon Blanc | Castilla, Spain
- Varichon & Clerc Privilège Rosé Dry – Gamay, Cabernet, Airen | Savoie, France
We love sharing amazing wine with you, so stay up to date with what we feature by following us on social media or subscribe to WineCollective and become a member!