There are thousands of wines and craft beers available in the Canadian market from around the world on any given day. How do you choose what to try next? We were tired of rolling the dice at the liquor store. WineCollective does all the hard work for you. We try hundreds of wines and craft beers each and every month, and then ship them to our club members. It may sound like fun to try all that wine and beer (which it is), but it’s also serious work.
Position: Full-time, Entry-Level
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9-5
Salary: Will commensurate with experience and education
Title: Customer Relations Assistant
If interested, please email your cover letter and resume to:
We are a dynamic company that is looking for a multi-talented individual to wear several hats. This position is ideal for someone who has recently graduated from a post-secondary program who enjoys challenges, can think on their feet, is keen to take initiative and solve problems and is a rock- star team player and communicator.
The primary responsibilities of this role will encompass customer support but will also include, photography, wine and beer tasting, light manual labour and proof-reading.
Beyond their primary responsibilities, the right candidate could have the potential to hone their design and editing skills so experience or education in these fields would be nice-to-haves but are not the primary focus.
With many tasks at hand, it is imperative that candidates interested in this position are amazing at multi-tasking, time management and assessing priority of responsibilities.
It would be ideal to have a comprehensive and robust working knowledge of the following software applications, however; if not the ideal candidate would have to have a curiosity to learn: Lightroom, Photoshop, Dropbox, Highrise, Basecamp, WordPress, Zendesk and Mailchimp.
Beyond all, ability to present yourself and the company in a professional but friendly and approachable manner. The Customer Relations Assistant will be the first line of communication with customers and must convey a positive and helpful attitude at all times.
We are a growing company that operates on a fast-pace. All team members must be able to improvise, take initiative, identify opportunities for improvement, create efficiency, and have fun!
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Professional phone etiquette
- Positive nature and attitude; an inherent people-pleaser would be ideal
- Outstanding attention to detail and have the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Self-starter and initiative taking
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of social media platforms
- An aptitude and/or curiosity for learning new technology
- Is a natural problem-solver
- Graphic design experience or education
- Writing/editing experience or education
- Knowledge of liquor laws and regulations
- Basic wine and beer knowledge and desire to continue wine/beer education
- Pro-serve certification (this can be completed as part of on-the-job training)