We are in search of a dynamic Customer Relations Assistant!
Full-time. Latest start date, October 17.
Hours: Mon-Fri 9-5
Salary TBD based on experience, 2 week vacation after 6 months
- Proficiency with, or ability to quickly learn, new software platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Professional phone etiquette
- Positive nature, and be an inherent people pleaser
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Self-starter who takes initiative
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of social media platforms
- Knowledge of liquor laws and regulations
- Basic wine knowledge and desire to continue wine/beer education
- ProServe Certification (can be completed online)
We are a dynamic company that is looking for a multi-talented individual to wear several hats. This position is ideal for someone who enjoys challenges, can think on their toes, is keen to take initiative and solve problems, but also be a rockstar team player and communicator.
Responsibilities will range from customer service, light manual labour, photography, wine and beer tasting and proof-reading. There is also an opportunity for someone with design and editing experience to hone their craft. With many tasks at hand, it is imperative that candidates interested in this position are amazing at multi-tasking, time management and assessing priority of responsibilities. A key responsibility of this role will be to assist the Communications Coordinator with disseminating critical information through CRM campaigns, social media and blog posts. This is a great entry-level opportunity for a driven and dynamic individual to develop skills within the communications field.
It is essential to have a comprehensive working knowledge of the following software platforms, or be eager at learning: Lightroom, Photoshop, Dropbox, Highrise, Basecamp, WordPress, Zendesk and Mailchimp.
Beyond all, ability to present yourself and the company in a professional, but friendly and approachable manner. The Customer Relations/Administrative Assistant will be the first line of communication with customers and must convey a positive and helpful attitude at all times. We are a growing company that operates on a fast-pace. All team members must be able to improvise, take initiative, identify opportunities for improvement, create efficiency and have fun!
Submit resume with references to email@example.com by Friday, October 7th.